The following papers have been selected for presentation at FOGA 2017.
- Youhei Akimoto, Anne Auger and Nikolaus Hansen. Analysis of the Weighted Recombination Evolution Strategy on General Convex Quadratic Functions
- Alexander Raß, Moritz Mühlenthaler, Rolf Wanka, Manuel Schmitt and Andreas Siegling. Runtime Analysis of a Discrete Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm on Sorting and OneMax
- Ofer Shir and Amir Yehudayoff. On the Statistical Learning Ability of Evolution Strategies
- Tobias Friedrich, Timo Kötzing, Francesco Quinzan and Andrew Michael Sutton. Resampling vs Recombination: a Statistical Run Time Estimation
- Martin S. Krejca and Carsten Witt. Lower Bounds on the Run Time of the Univariate Marginal Distribution Algorithm on OneMax
- Oswin Krause, Christian Igel and Tobias Glasmachers. Qualitative and Quantitative Assessment of Step Size Adaptation Rules
- Mojgan Pourhassan, Tobias Friedrich and Frank Neumann. On the Use of the Dual Formulation for Minimum Vertex Cover in Evolutionary Algorithms
- Shane Strasser and John Sheppard. Convergence of Factored Evolutionary Algorithms
- Tobias Friedrich, Timo Kötzing, J. A. Gregor Lagodzinski, Frank Neumann and Martin Schirneck. Analysis of the (1+1) EA on Subclasses of Linear Functions under Uniform and Linear Constraints
- Tiago Paixao and Jorge Perez Heredia. An Application of Stochastic Differential Equations to Evolutionary Algorithms
- Hisao Ishibuchi, Ryo Imada, Yu Setoguchi and Yusuke Nojima. Hypervolume Subset Selection for Triangular and Inverted Triangular Pareto Fronts of Three-Objective Problems
- Edgar Covantes Osuna and Dirk Sudholt. Analysis of the Clearing Diversity-Preserving Mechanism
- Asma Atamna, Anne Auger and Nikolaus Hansen. Linearly Convergent Evolution Strategies via Augmented Lagrangian Constraint Handling
Conference Dinner and Social Program
We are planning a social program for the evenings.
The conference dinner will be on Friday at Tårnet. The restaurant is located inside Copenhagen's highest tower, which is part of Christiansborg Palace, the home of the Danish parliament. It offers are great city view. The restaurant is run by Rasmus Bo Bojesen.